Sentient Brand Lovers™ studies answer key questions brand managers have about their brands, including:
- Do we have any lovers of our brand?
- If we do, what makes them love our brand?
- What are the psychographic and demographic profiles of our lovers?
- What specific emotions do our lovers associate with our brand?
- What are the attributes and emotions that are most compelling to drive sales?
- What do non-lovers think of our brand and how can we convert them to lovers?
- How do our lovers and non-lovers compare to the competition?
The Sentient Brand Lovers™ foundational assessment and tracking system is used at multiple stages of a brand’s life to identify, refine, and track the core brand attributes that are meaningful drivers of preference and most valued by consumers.
Advanced Brand Positioning Insights
Brand Lovers™ studies use Sentient Prime® implicit research technology to quantify the subconscious and emotional associations with your brand. Sentient’s proprietary implicit measure assesses the degree that your brand has connected with the consumer self-concept, a key metric driving brand loyalty and willingness to pay a premium for your brand.
By benchmarking your brand versus competition, Brand Lovers™ identifies emotional brand positioning white space, determining where your brand needs to focus communications to differentiate from your competition to win market share and maintain brand premium levels.
Completing a Brand Lovers™ foundational research study is the first step along the path to closing the brand positioning/marketing communications loop.