Implicit Research Techniques: What Qualifies & Why
In order to cross the chasm to broader adoption, many important questions for insights managers and marketers need to be answered including:
- What qualifies as an implicit research technique?
- What are the appropriate use cases of implicit research technology?
- What insights can implicit research techniques provide above and beyond explicit techniques?
- Should implicit techniques be combined with traditional explicit techniques, including when and how?
- Providing a practical industry definition of implicit research techniques and providing examples of how implicit research technologies (e.g EEG, biometrics, behavioral response association measures) meet the criteria.
- Introducing a use case grid with advantages and disadvantages of both implicit and explicit techniques across applications.
- Sharing a new research-on-research case study revealing how adding implicit data more accurately forecasts future sales data.
- Demonstrating a case study on how to effectively combine implicit and explicit data into a single, more predictive, consumer behavior forecasting model.
- Readers will be exposed to broader definition of implicit research technology, gain knowledge on when to use implicit research techniques, take away practical insight on why and how to incorporate implicit techniques into their research programs.
Download the “Is it Implicit” white paper to learn more.
By Jeremy CloughMarch 20, 2020Sentient Announces Free Webinar: From Conception to Completion: Perfecting the Creative Process Join host Dr. Aaron Reid, Founder & CEO, Sentient Decision Science on April 09, 2020, at 11 AM - 12 PM ET who will explain...
By Sarah McCannMarch 6, 2020In this talk Sentient illustrates how marketers are combining implicit association technology with facial coding of emotion to reveal the relationship between moments of emotional experience and subsequent change in the...
By Aaron ReidMarch 3, 2020We launched our latest technology last week in Amsterdam at #IIEX. Sentient Expression® is a technology with multi-layered, deep learning AI. It creates valid and reliable inference data on the nature of emotions being...