Data Operations Specialist
Sentient Decision Science is a behavioral science-based research and consulting firm. Sentient was created to bring the visionary advances from the behavioral sciences to the business community in a practical and accessible form in order to move global business forward.
Sentient Decision Science is seeking a Data Operations Specialist to join our team of researchers, behavioral scientists and technologists in our Portsmouth, NH or Scottsdale, AZ locations. The Data Operations Specialist is someone who loves data and is motivated to produce exceptional work based on strong technical skills, and a passion for detail and precision. An advanced ability to program surveys and understand the structure of the data that will be derived from surveys is critical to success in this role.
- Survey Programming:
- Program surveys using commercial survey platforms (Sawtooth Lighthouse, Qualtrics) and specialized software for consumer choice, implicit response, eye tracking and emotional response testing.
- Apply logic criteria to screening questions and sampling quotas to ensure representation of the target audience and to capture readable sub-groups.
- Implement randomization and/or conditional criteria in programming for questions, answer lists and exercises.
- Fundamental quantitative data processing, including::
- Cleaning data
- Writing syntax
- Weighting data
- Writing and running advanced predictive algorithms
- Creating data simulators
- Creating tables
- Processing advanced behavioral science-based data (eye tracking, facial coding, implicit index scores)
- Populating PowerPoint, Excel and Online Dashboard based reports
- Executing standard reporting structure including data, text and visualization requirements
- Proofing data integrity in reports
Competitive compensation and excellent benefits including 401K Plan and profit sharing, health, dental, and disability insurance.
- • Strong data processing and programming skills required. Experience with statistical packages necessary.
- • Strong attention to detail
- • Ability to be fully engaged in work, demonstrate creative problem solving, inspire others with work output, and focused on personal and professional growth a must
Ask An Employee
Do you have a question for a Sentient employee? Reach out and our staff will help!