Using Mobile Implicit Research Technology to Tap Into the Consumer Subconscious
At the Market Research in a Mobile World conference in London, Sentient and Pepsico explained how the industry doesn’t have to leave our advanced research methods behind as we ride the wave of mobile data collection into the future.
- Listen to Dr. Reid discuss the consumer subconscious
- Learn the basics of system 1 and system 2 processing of brands
- Watch a live demo of mobile implicit research technology
- Learn how to use mobile implicit research to tap into the motivations of millennials
- Discover a new method for predicting the success of new product concepts
Joe Sauer, SVP, Managing Director, UK & EU at Sentient presents new sonic research at GreenBook's Insights that Work. The event was full of innovative market research case studies and we were excited to present our groundbreaking research on how...
Join our talk "Fixing Retail’s Weakest Link: Using Sound to Transform the Consumer Payment Experience". Joe Sauer, SVP, Managing Director, UK & EU at Sentient will present at NPD Food & Drink Conference. Revealing insights into how sound can...
Creating a Super Bowl ad is always challenging, but the gamebook for Super Bowl LV ads had many potential fumbles to navigate amid a global pandemic, political unrest, economic peril and the ongoing fight for social justice. The stakes for pulling...