In Defense of Marketing: Neuromarketing Research Means Better Products
In this white paper, we argue for moving the debate from the topic of the ethics of marketing to debating the ethics of the values being marketed.
This white paper:
- Explores the nature and ethics of conscious and subconscious marketing tactics
- Details how subconscious marketing influences behavior through the automatic activation of values and goals
- Discusses why we should embrace marketing as the spice of our lives rather than relegate it to the depths of the dangerous and deceptive
- Advocates for embracing the influence of the subconscious on behavior on traditional marketing
- Argues that neuromarketing research helps create better products and services by tapping into the consumer subconscious to find out what customers want, and why
This paper is a defense of marketing, not only as a fundamental human trait, but also as a necessary life propagation force. That last sentence might require a double-take, but yes we will argue herein, that without marketing we would not be here as a species.
Intrigued? Incredulous? Download our, “In Defense of Marketing” white paper to join the debate.
By Jeremy CloughMarch 20, 2020Sentient Announces Free Webinar: From Conception to Completion: Perfecting the Creative Process Join host Dr. Aaron Reid, Founder & CEO, Sentient Decision Science on April 09, 2020, at 11 AM - 12 PM ET who will explain...
By Sarah McCannMarch 6, 2020In this talk Sentient illustrates how marketers are combining implicit association technology with facial coding of emotion to reveal the relationship between moments of emotional experience and subsequent change in the...
By Aaron ReidMarch 3, 2020We launched our latest technology last week in Amsterdam at #IIEX. Sentient Expression® is a technology with multi-layered, deep learning AI. It creates valid and reliable inference data on the nature of emotions being...