The Data Processing Specialist is occupied by someone who loves data and is motivated to produce exceptional work based on precise attention to detail. To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for detail and enjoy completing work that requires precision and following code. An advanced ability to program and understand the structure of the data that will be derived from programming is critical to success in this role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Fundamental quantitative data processing, including:
- Cleaning data
- Writing syntax
- Weighting data
- Writing and running advanced predictive algorithms
- Creating data simulators
- Creating tables
- Advanced behavioral science based data processing, including:
- Creating areas of interest in static and dynamic marketing materials for eye-tracking analysis/
- Exporting heat maps of visual attention from eye-tracking for dynamic reports
- Creating and uploading variables for analysis of facial coding of emotion data
- Exporting moment-by-moment emotional expression data derived from facial coding of emotion software
- Manipulating datasets of non-conscious association data for optimal analysis comparisons
- Report Creation
- Populating PowerPoint, Excel and Online Dashboard based reports
- Executing standard reporting structure requirements including data, text and visualization requirements
- Proofing data integrity in reports
Experience, Education & Other Skills
- Degree from a two or four-year program at a recognized college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Up to two years of market research experience is a plus
- Strong data processing and programming skills required. Experience with statistical packages necessary. Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be fully engaged in work, demonstrate creative problem solving, inspire others with work output, and focused on personal and professional growth a must
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits including 401K Plan and profit sharing, health, dental, and disability insurance
Sentient Decision Science, Inc. is headquartered in Portsmouth, NH. Portsmouth is an Atlantic coastal city an hour north of Boston and 45 minutes from Portland, ME. The city is a cultural hub for the surrounding Seacoast area with a world-class restaurant and arts scene.
Portsmouth is an idyllic New England micro-city that offers a high standard of living and is an outdoor activity playground with easy access to hiking and skiing in the mountains of NH and kayaking on the rivers, lakes and ocean. Sentient has additional corporate offices in Scottsdale, AZ.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To learn more about Sentient Decision Science, Inc. visit us at www.sentientdecisionscience.com. Sentient Decision Science, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. You can also follow us on Twitter @SentientInsight.