Sentient Media Analysis provides PR professionals with comprehensive, real time (daily, weekly or monthly) analysis of all media coverage. The analysis details the reach and frequency of your earned media coverage and goes well beyond to give you diagnostic data on what messages are working and why. Sentient Media Analysis quantifies all your coverage in terms of:
- Tonality - the degree of positive, negative and neutral coverage
- Brand Messages - the quantity of exposure of your key brand messages in the marketplace
- Brand Counter Messages - the quantity of messages that are counter to your brand positioning in the marketplace
- Brand Attributes - quantifying the set of attributes that are associated with your brand, both desirable and undesirable
- Competitor coverage - the quantity, tonality and brand quality of your key competitors’ coverage
Sentient Media Analysis provides you with real time diagnostic information on the impressions that are being made with your corporation, brand or products. This allows you to be proactive and design communications strategies to capitalize on the messaging that is having the strongest effect on your brand and to actively change impressions of coverage that may be damaging your brand.
The insight is delivered in easy to understand graphic summary format (even if you have millions of impressions being formed in the marketplace) so PR professionals don’t have to weed through thousands of clippings and try to discern the patterns buried in those reports. Sentient Media Analysis does the legwork, quantifies the data and delivers the insight to allow PR professionals to make smart, real-time strategic decisions on the critical messages that need to be communicated to the marketplace.